You focus on your music and Christine and her associates will focus on getting your career energized. Effective, inventive, and imaginative promotion and publicity, provided by experienced professionals, is exactly what you need to get you and your music heard and you seen. Christine's extensive roster of non-commercial airwaves and web radio, are exactly the connections you need to get your music heard globally.
Over the years a comprehensive, and effectual database has been developed and maintained. This database includes key music industry figures important to the expansion of your career. These are established relationships with journalists, blog sites, websites, programmers, publications, and organizations that will help propel you into a dynamic act.
CD Radio Distribution/Promotion
Initiate and track airplay by servicing, music directors, programmers, and hosts who support Blues, Old School R&B and Soul, Gospel, and American Roots music on listener sponsored, community, NPR, Web, college, and satellite radio.
Initiate reviews of artist's and/or label's releases by servicing national and international publications which support Blues, Old School R&B and Soul, Gospel, and American Roots music...ie: magazines, newspapers, blog sites, newsletters, organizations, societies, social media, and special interest publications.
Additional Promotional Services Provided
- Publicity campaigns, and promotional strategies created to meet the individual needs of your tour or special event
- Set up interviews with relevant media
- Design CD graphics, press kits, EPKs, and drop cards, creating a coordinated, positive image for your individual persona
- Referral of professional graphic artists, photographers, web designers, writers, CD replicators, and distributors
- Develop an effective strategy for implementing your advertising budget
- Produce and launch effective, timely news blasts via email and social media, keeping industry professionals as well as the public informed of events pertaining to your career
- Initiate CD and live show reviews, previews, and features
- Maintain relationships with all media, electronic and traditional, on your behalf
- Provide you with regular radio tracking and publicity reports, including play lists, links, and tear sheets when available
- Provide regional, national, or international tour publicity, coordinating media interviews and press junkets
- Inclusion in the monthly news gossip blast View From A Broad